You already have everything you need to succeed locked up inside you. Reading and studying simply draws out and develops what’s already within. It empowers you to be your best self.
1. Self-Reliance: The Wisdom of Ralph Waldo Emerson as Inspiration for Daily Living.
2. Thomas Troward, who is, in my opinion, one of the best writers in the personal development area in the past 500 years. His writing, however, can be pretty deep so I wouldn’t suggest getting his books unless you’re a serious student.
3. Robert Collier wrote a phenomenal book called The Secret of the Ages. It covers many of the principles that are in the movie The Secret, and helps you open your mind to achieving wealth, success, health and happiness.
4. Napoleon Hill. I’ve been studying Think and Grow Rich every day for nearly 55 years! And recently I started re-reading Hill’s fabulous book called The Master Key to Riches. My favorite chapter is on self-discipline, which is one of the greatest traits you can develop if you want to win in life.
5. You2 by Price Pritchett is another phenomenal book.
6. James Allen’s book, As A Man Thinketh. It’s a tiny book that will stimulate your mind in remarkable ways